SOLICITING FOR BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP.

ATTN: THE PRESIDENT.

         SOLICITING FOR BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP.

My name is Mr.John Moley,chairman of contract award and monitoring committee
of ministry of urban and rural development, my duty as empowered by the
Mauritius Government is to provide the basic amenities, social recreational
activities in urban and rural areas, this programs include assistance to
deprived local communities and to co-ordinate project and development at the
national levels, further more from this projects we have been able to secure
some reasonable amount of US.$28.8(twenty eight million and eight hundred
thousand us dollars)as commission from various contractors resulting from
over invoicing, hence all the necessary approvals has been completed.

This approved funds is now packaged and dispatched through a security
company for onward delivery to it's destination here in Europe. This funds
were first deposited into a vault security company before we arranged for
it's movement to Europe through diplomatic channel using decoy purporting
that the funds belongs to a foreign expert rate/company as we are Government
officials we are not allowed to operate or open a foreign bank account hence
you need to stand as the beneficiary and claim this funds on our behalf from
the security company.

Presently I'm now in Europe to search for a reliable person/company with
high integrity/dignity one with conscience who will claim this funds on our
behalf as the beneficiary, and we have agreed to offer you 25% of the total
sum as commission for your assistance/effort.And 5% will be used to settle
every expenses we might incur on the process, we will use our 70% to invest
under your recommendations and guide and go into joint venture business
with you.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance, also you can call me on my
private tel. number for more details on how we go about this on 0031
630556247 as I look forward to hear from you be informed that
confidentiality is the nature of this business because we would not be happy
to loose our jobs.

Best regards,

Mr. John Moley.