Re: Wireless Breezecom unit

To my knowledge (BUT I COULD BE WRONG), the beauty of Breezecom to things
like cisco aironet e.t.c is that it has frequency hoping sequences, which
means that it can always adapt, and with the right ESSID's configured on
the SA, i dont think that it would be a frequency problem. And another
thing correct me if i am wrong Achapuma isnt the unit at the clients end a
Station Adapter rather than an Access Point, if so station adapters dont
suffer from frequency problems, the only time that would happen is when you
are getting really bad performance from your SA, and you need proprietary
software to enhance the perfomance of your SA.

David

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org