Re: majordomo archiving

Incidentally you could also simply decide to have realtime archiving. In
my case I added a user to the mailing list that was simply an alias to a
commandline running mhornac.. thus any time a new message comes to the
list, it is instantly visible in the archives...I am not yet too sure of
the pros and cons of this...visavis your method...

Noah.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org