Re: Domain of sender address does not exist

 I love the test tool below
http://zonecheck.nic.fr/v2/

but i am at a loss with the following error which it gave me for one
domain..

[TEST loopback is resolvable]: Server failure

What does this mean about the server or zone.  Please assist asap.  I am
still trying to resolve the dns and email delivery problems with the various
domains.  This zonecheck seems like it will help but i need to know about
the loopback failure problem - what it is and maybe how to resolve it.

Regards

Alamicha Chapuma

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org