Re: Tanzanian ISPs move closer to establishing an Internet exchange

> That he doesn't keep *any* backups (not even hardcopies)?? That's not
> setting a very good example for the Afnog students! But we've all been
> there, and the smiley was to indicate that I was not intending any criticism
> of Brian.

I'm suffering from an acute case of "Heal thyself, thou physician..."
Because I'm always on my staff's backs about the importance of backups but
hadn't done an off-disk archive of my mail for close to a year <ouch>

So my next laptop has a built-in CD writer and you can bet that there will
be regular cuts being made of my critical data. With copies being DHL'd
around the world.

;-)

Longwe

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org