RE: Tanzanian ISPs move closer to establishing an Internet exchange

Thank you very much for this detailed information. I think that it is
exceptional that (certain) people within the ITU see things the same way
we do.

Let's hope that together we can (quickly) find ways of making the Internet
and communications in general less costly and more pervasive in Africa.

Best regards,

Longwe