Re: FW: Reuters.com - Internet Worm Disguised as E-Mail from Microsoft - Mon May 19, 2003 03:09 PM ET

Oh yes, I often feel that way ;-)

FWIW, the only instances of the virus I've received so far are from
this list:

(Postfix) with ESMTP id F297B1F6EE for <afnog-outgoing at afnog.org>; Tue,
20 May 2003 23:46:02 +0300 (EAT)

If it makes millions of people more suspicous of microsoft, I'm all for
it.

simon

--
www.simonwoodside.com -- 99% Devil, 1% Angel