Please help with ideas -- Freeside

Hi,

I need help here on the FREESIDE BILLING SYSTEM if anyone has gone through the installation before.

The installation procedure as directed in the manual has been followed but I get errors of the kind below when I run bin/fs-setup username  in the freeside build directory.

bash-2.05a$ bin/fs-setup username

Freeside tracks the RADIUS User-Name, check attribute Password and
reply attribute Framed-IP-Address for each user.  You can specify additional
check and reply attributes (or you can add them later with the
fs-radius-add-check and fs-radius-add-reply programs).

First enter any additional RADIUS check attributes you need to track for each
user, separated by whitespace.
:
(Hit Return Key)
Now enter any additional reply attributes you need to track for each user,
separated by whitespace.
:
(Hit Return Key)
Do you wish to enable the tracking of a second, separate shipping/service
address?
: [y/N]:y
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-freebsd/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so' for module DBD::mysql: Shared object "libmysqlclient.so.10" not found at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-freebsd/DynaLoader.pm line 229.
 at (eval 10) line 3
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
 at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/FS/UID.pm line 88
bash-2.05a$

Please help with ideas.  Thanks.

Emmanuel.