Re: done

> Pls can you help me with steps and configuration procedure on how to
> setup a good working linux dns server, Apache web server and a Sendmail
> mail server on my network?

Hi Paul,

A few URLs with a collection of resources, tips, and info that you might
find helpful...

http://ws.afnog.org/afnog2002/track1/detail.htm
http://www.nsrc.org/lowcost_tools/unix_admin.html
http://www.nsrc.org/isp.html
http://www.nsrc.org/security/index.html

note that many sysadmins prefer Exim these days over sendmail for their
MTA, as it's much easier to configure and maintain. check it out at
http://www.exim.org/

Steve Huter

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org