Web-site log analysis

I am running Linux on my proxy web-server and a windows 2000 domain. I
want to analyse my raw Linux web-site logs using an analysis tool for
both Linux and Windows. I downloaded a program called Analog. However,
it is not able resolve the domain names. Pls help me as soon as you can.

Welcome as well to new list members who recently attend 4th Afnog in
Kampala, which I unfortunately missed.

Later

H M Chiti, MCP, MCSA

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger