Re: [afnog] Sendmail with mysql

I have seen indications on google that his is possible... however truth is
that you're headed for big time problems in trying to do this...a much
better move would be to use either exim, postfix or qmail in that order.
If you're really used to sendmail, postfix will probably be much easier to
move to since the author tried to keep the configuration as close to
sendmail's as possible to make it easy for those who are
migrating...thankfully minus the dreaded sendmail.cf file..:-)

Noah.