[afnog] Oposite of VPN ?

Hi all,

We usually setup VPN to connect two trusted network through the untrusted
Internet.
In my scenario, i must run a cybercafé in my trusted network an i am wondering
if it's conceivable to use VPN to create private network only for the
cybercafé in a network already securized. I mean i can setup a virtual link
betwean VPN1 and VPN2 in order that CYBERCAFE cannot see any of the TRUSTED
NET but VPN1 and R1 and the INTERNET (all this are after the Firewall FW.
R1,R2,R3 are routers).
In other way this is a virtual public network. hope this make sens!

The diagram look like this :

INTERNET                     Intranet
   /                         leased
   /                         line
   R1----+---- FW ----+----R2=========R3-----+-------+
         /            /                      /       /
         /           /                      /       /
        VPN1      TRUSTED NET1     TRUSTED NET2    VPN2---+--
                                                          /
                                                          /
   ^^^^^^^^^^                                      CYBERCAFE(UNTRUSTED)
   UNTRUSTED

--
ZCP Informatique
Tél:+226 332547
mzongo at zcp.bf
http://www.zcp.bf

Ce message à été envoyé à partir du Webmail de ZCP: https://webmail.zcp.bf

This is the Africa Network Operators' Group(AfNOG)
technical discussion list.
The AfNOG website is: <http://www.afnog.org>