Re: [afnog]Problems with FreeBSD interfaces

rl driver and chipset  no good , i was once told that the  rl driver was
coded badly, so i would not recommend such a NIC as for your xl driver
patches in the -STABLE have been sent , please check them out. xl driver
had a slight problem

ma 2 cents

cheers

Ziggy