[afnog] Blocked or filtered network ?

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Fri Dec 2 10:44:37 UTC 2011

On Friday, December 02, 2011 06:05:50 PM Regardt van de
Vyver wrote:

> Glad we could help. Just a suggestion - if you're in the
> networking space setting up a web based traceroute
> server or similar (or pushing your local ISP to do so)
> would really help with any debugging efforts.

A looking glass.

They are treasured. If more ISP's deployed them, we'd be a
much happier bunch :-).

You're welcome to query our looking glass over at Global
Transit (Malaysia), if it's of any use to you from this part
of the world:

	lg-kul.my.globaltransit.net (via SSH, username = lg)

It's a Cisco router, so you can run (restricted) BGP
commands, as well as Ping and Traceroute, for both IPv4 and
IPv6.

Cheers,