[afnog] installing observium

ibtisam jamal ibty.jamal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:06:21 UTC 2011

Hi ,

I had already tried from  the below links but i still get the same error .

export HTTP_PROXY=http://mydomain\user.surname:password.@proxyip:80

I also added the proxy settings to the files mentioned.
could the dot in the password be an issue or the user.surname.

Any other ....way of doing it

Regards,
Ibtisam