[afnog] Flapping POS Interface on Frame-relay between a Juniper and Cisco

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Mon Nov 21 22:39:37 UTC 2011

From: Righa Shake <righa.shake at gmail.com>

The devices are not connected back to back.

The link is such that its comes via Fiber SDH and terminates from an ADM
equipment to the Router POS interface.

I believe that it may be the proprietary nature of cisco's frame-relay command.  The Juniper doesn't like it.  You might be able to find out by running debug commands.

scott