[afnog] 2012 Nii Service award: Call for nominations

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Thu Apr 12 12:25:30 UTC 2012

[Please disregard previous mail]

Dear Colleagues,
The Network Information & Infrastructure (NI&I) Service Award has been
set up to reward individuals and organisations for providing
Internetworking services and Infrastructure in Africa. The NI&I Service
Award pays tribute to the actors of this sector in Africa and the Indian
Ocean and sets the foundation to reward the next generation of heroes
and models from the African Internet technical community for their
achievements.

In 2012, the fourth NI&I Service Award Ceremony will be held during the
AfriNIC-16 public policy meeting, on 17 May 2012 at the Sheraton Hotel
in Serrekunda, The Gambia. The call for nominations is now open for the
following Award categories:

1. NI&I Award
2. NI&I Young Professional Award

If you know someone or an organisation you believe deserves the award
through their dedication towards the development of Internetworking
services and Infrastructure in Africa, please send us your
recommendations by filling the form at :
http://www.niiserviceaward.org/index.php/nominations/2012 before 23
April 2012 .

Regards,
The AfriNIC Meeting Team