[afnog] 1 month to go for AfriNIC-16 Meeting!

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Thu Apr 12 15:14:27 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the AfriNIC-16 and AfNOG-13 meetings
will be held from 6 to 18 May 2012 in Serekunda, The Gambia. The online
registration for the AfriNIC-16 meeting (12 to 18 May 2012) is still
open until 5 May 2012 at 00:00 UTC. Please create an AfriNIC-16 meeting
account to register for the event by visiting:

https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-16/?q=user/register

Registration for our meeting is free of charge, however it is a
prerequisite to register on line to secure your seat for the selected
sessions. If you are no longer able to attend in person, please update
your event account as soon as possible. More information on remote
participation will be in future emails.

For more information about the meeting you can visit the meeting website at:
https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-16/ or contact us on meeting at afrinic.net

We look forward to meeting you in Serekunda, The Gambia.

Regards,

The AfriNIC Meeting Team

--

AfriNIC | 11th Floor | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Mauritius
Tel: +230 403 5100 |Fax: +230 466 6758

http://www.afrinic.net/

Join us at AfriNIC-16 in The Gambia, 12-18 May 2012