[afnog] CFEB issues on juniper

ibtisam jamal ibty.jamal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 08:31:04 UTC 2012

How can i check for this  "failure of the software
to delete inactive routes from the FIB" ?

see the log below ,we had to restart ...on router 2 .what does the log mean
.

7 13:34:32  SR02 cfeb NH: invalid nh (125291) for bulk statistics
Feb  7 13:34:44  SR02 /kernel: RT_PFE: NH IPC op 30 (GET NH BULK STATS)
failed, err 1 (Unknown) peer_class 0, peer_index 0 peer_type 1
Feb  7 13:34:44  SR02 /kernel: RT_PFE: NH IPC op 30 (GET NH BULK STATS)
failed, err 7 (Doesn't Exist) peer_class 0, peer_index 0 peer_type 1
Feb  7 13:34:44  SR02 /kernel: RT_PFE: NH IPC op 30 (GET NH BULK STATS)
failed, err 1 (Unknown) peer_class 0, peer_index 0 peer_type 1

the second router has the below log ........

Feb  8 11:23:01 SR01 cfeb CPROD: daemon socket creation failed
Feb  8 11:23:04  SR01 cfeb CPROD: daemon socket creation failed
Feb  8 11:23:07  SR01 cfeb CPROD: daemon socket creation failed
Feb  8 11:25:07  SR01 cfeb CPROD: daemon socket creation failed
Feb  8 11:25:29  SR01 cfeb CPROD: daemon socket creation failed
Feb  8 11:25:31  SR01 cfeb CPROD: daemon socket creation failed
Feb  8 11:25:35  SR01 cfeb CPROD: daemon socket creation failed