[afnog] ISSUES with UBUNTU

Yasini Kilima ykilima at tra.go.tz
Mon Feb 13 13:00:33 UTC 2012

I have been trying WINE since yesterday but I am not able to run the commands on Ubuntu running from VM Player as I am first trying it on VM player from WINDOWS 7 before I will install on the Physical machine.

Ubuntu INSTALLED ON vm player does not support su - commands it gives error.

I am compelled to wait until I get a PC to freshly hard install Ubuntu on it and try this.

As of now I am not able to say anything as I have not been able to arrive to point where I can see any success towards my dreams.

I thought there would be some solutions out there easy and straightforward. But I don't know why Ubuntu Installed on VM Player does not support root profile/account wuhh!!!!!!

Let me find a PC and try this before I can say anything else,

Thanks for advice I will come back again after either being successful or not just for feedback.

Yasini.