[afnog] DNS Issue

Mamothokoane Tlali(VCL) Mamothokoane.Tlali at Vodacom.co.ls
Mon Jun 4 11:38:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

Please assist,

I have a secondary NS, its working perfect for other zones, can transfer with no issues, but I have a problem with the reverse zone for our block, looking at the logs this is what I get:
Jun  4 12:43:55 ns3 named[42655]: transfer of '200.191.41.in-addr.arpa/IN' from x.x.x.x#53: failed while receiving responses: FORMERR

Regards
Mamothokoane

This e-mail is classified C2 - Vodacom Restricted - Information to be used inside Vodacom but it may be shared with authorised partners

“This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed by Clicking on this link https://webmail.vodacom.co.za/tc/default.html "