[afnog] Junos Upgrade

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue Jun 19 07:01:56 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, June 19, 2012 08:56:06 AM ibtisam jamal wrote:

> The memory is 768MB ,i am getting confused when it says
> the boot device is less than 256M .

768MB is the RE DRAM (which I would suggest upgrading to
1.5GB DRAM, but that's a story for another day).

The error you're getting is toward the compact flash. You
can confirm with the following command:

	> show system storage

> Also what version other than export ,do you
> recommend.Domestic ??

Yes, Domestic, as it includes the Crypto package. But make
sure you're licensed/authorized to download and install it.