[afnog] Junos Upgrade

ibtisam jamal ibty.jamal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 06:56:06 UTC 2012

Hi ,

@SR01> show chassis routing-engine
Routing Engine status:
  Slot 0:
    Current state                  Master
    Election priority              Master (default)
    Temperature                 25 degrees C / 77 degrees F
    CPU temperature             23 degrees C / 73 degrees F
    DRAM                       768 MB
    Memory utilization          57 percent
    CPU utilization:
      User                       3 percent
      Background                 0 percent
      Kernel                     6 percent
      Interrupt                  0 percent
      Idle                      91 percent
    Model                          RE-5.0
    Serial ID                      9009031191
    Start time                     2010-11-24 11:41:51 EAT
    Uptime                         572 days, 22 hours, 10 minutes, 21
seconds
    Last reboot reason             Router rebooted after a normal shutdown.
    Load averages:                 1 minute   5 minute  15 minute
                                       0.05       0.03       0.00
The memory is 768MB ,i am getting confused when it says the boot device is
less than 256M .
Also what version other than export ,do you recommend.Domestic ??