[afnog] postfix issue

SOME Pinguéné Ferdinand F some at zcp.bf
Thu Jun 28 19:20:27 UTC 2012

I copy and paste the different lines in another terminal and the result
is the same with the message:
354 go ahead
Connection closed by foreign host.

#telnet mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net 25
Trying 77.238.177.9...
Connected to mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net.
Escape character is '^]'.
EHLO mail.inovapay.com
220 mta1025.mail.ird.yahoo.com ESMTP YSmtp service ready
250-mta1025.mail.ird.yahoo.com
250-8BITMIME
250-SIZE 41943040
250 PIPELINING
MAIL FROM: <psome at inovapay.com>
250 sender <psome at inovapay.com> ok
RCPT TO: <someferdi at yahoo.fr>
250 recipient <someferdi at yahoo.fr> ok
DATA
354 go ahead
Connection closed by foreign host.

I have three kinds of message in my log:
- lost connection with mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[77.238.184.241] while
sending end of data -- message may be sent more than once
- lost connection with mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net[77.238.177.9] while
performing the EHLO handshake
- mail transport unavailable