[afnog] Untar large files

Veronique Umutesi veronique.umutesi at bsc.rw
Wed Oct 24 18:23:50 UTC 2012

Dear SM

I use tar cvfpz for compressing. After a week there is a cron task to take
the incremental backup and compress it using the tar cvfpz

Thanks
Veronique Umutesi
System Administrator
Broadband Systems Corporation (BSC Ltd) Office : 2nd  Floor,
Telecom House, Blv de L'Umuganda | P. O.Box  7229 Kigali, Rwanda |
Call 4141 | Email: veronique.umutesi @bsc.rw Website: www.bsc.rw