[afnog] resolved - ? - Re: TR: [Excom] Cannot access networks inMali from Indian NKN, AWS us-east-1d zone, others

xenophon\+afnog xenophon+afnog at irtnog.org
Thu Aug 1 17:56:43 UTC 2013

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide!

>From our networks on the Indian NKN, we can now access our Malian
networks on Sotelma.

However, our AWS EC2 instance still can't connect to our Malian
networks.  Some of the traceroutes using Hurricane Electric's looking
glass are also still failing (e.g., core1.fmt1.he.net [Freemont 1] and
core1.tyo1.he.net [Tokyo]).  I've re-run these and posted the results
for your review at
https://web.irtnog.org/~xenophon/pastebin/traceroutes-to-sotelma-2013080
1.zip.

Again, I appreciate any assistance you can give.

Best wishes,
Matthew

--
I FIGHT FOR THE USERS