[afnog] CACTI Aggregate Traffic over defined Period

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 07:50:13 UTC 2013

Hello Righa,

Sure cacti can provide you with those specific reports. You just need to do
the following:

- Go to graphs>tree mode OR use this url
http://yoururl/graph_view.php?action=tree&tree_id=1&leaf_id=7&select_first=true
(replace your url with actual cacti url)
- In presets, make sure you have custom selected and set the appropriate
time range accordingly and hit the refresh button (*NOT *the go button)

Cheers!

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 6:30 AM, Righa Shake <righa.shake at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have installed CACTI and am looking to gain statistics regarding gaining
> the full transmitted bandwidth over a period of time.
>
> An example is getting the total transmitted traffic over a time (2nd June
> 2013, 12:00 AM to 23:59 )
>
> Regards,
> Righa Shake

*Seun Ojedeji,