[afnog] AS Path transparency on Route Server

Tayeb Meftah tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:18:58 UTC 2013

the wiki is full of documentation, and you can have a small router that could pass about 16GB/s for arround 1000USD, with 4 SFP ports and i think 13gbit ports, also you could use it on any x86 machine with a license for 250USD (i think)
we're all in the same room (africa), just with diferent family's;)
i could help you if you got any issue, i have a big lab with arround 7 mikrotik arround and 2 cisco switchs, 2 huawei switch... runing in a mpls network, (all at home):)

Tayeb Meftah
Voice of the blind T Broadcast Freedom
http://www.vobradio.org
Phone:447559762242