[afnog] gTLDs opened up

Badru Ntege ntegeb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 15:10:47 UTC 2013

Hi All

I think the community is intelligent enough to see the value or lack of value in the presentation.

We don't have to agree with everything that is presented.

I made the decision on behalf of AfNOG and was aware it was controversial but i do not think i should be judge and jury.
The internet is what it is because of the diversity of innovations.  Some good ones made it and some loony ones did not make it.

its all about the diversity  and i could be wrong if I am someone please tell me where ??