[afnog] gTLDs opened up

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 15:24:51 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Badru Ntege <ntegeb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I think the community is intelligent enough to see the value or lack of
> value in the presentation.
>
> +1

> The internet is what it is because of the diversity of innovations.  Some
> good ones made it and some loony ones did not make it.

As a participant, i think the presentation was quite informative to me and
whether we like it or not, i believe a lot of participants(including
myself) learnt 1 or 2 new things about DNS as it triggered quite small
group discussion during lunch

Regards

> its all about the diversity  and i could be wrong if I am someone please
> tell me where ??

Regards

> On Jun 19, 2013, at 2:52 PM, "Adiel Akplogan (iPad)" <adiel at afrinic.net>
> wrote:

> >> afrinic put them on the stage.  it is said because you needed to fill
> >> slots in the program, but i really do not know why or care.
> >
> > If it is a joke it is not a funny one. AFRINIC has never defined agenda
> of AFNOG' session. So I'm currious to know where that joke comes from.
> >
> > - a.
> >

> >> randy

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti