[afnog] Bridged Access Network

Vincent Mwamba davince01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:11:10 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

1. How will the DHCP be relayed over a layer 3 network without MPLS or
PPPoE?
2. when we migrate to Layer 3, do we have to have a gateway for each
service we terminating at the high sites? the reason am asking is we have
about 30 high sites in a city offering all our various services. How should
we manage the IP addressing per high site or per service and where do the
customers terminate as their gateway.

Thanks

./Vinny

--