[afnog] Hi There

Chris Wilson chris+afnog at aptivate.org
Wed Aug 13 11:30:18 UTC 2014

Hi Shafieya,

On Wed, 13 Aug 2014, Shafieya Shaw wrote:

> My name is Shafieya, I'm a female from Cape Town South Africa. I was
> looking to learn more about Linux and was told this is a good place to
> start so if you happen to have some info for me on linux please let me
> know.   Thank You and Regards! Shafieya

There is a Linux group called CLUG in Cape Town, you could go along to one
of their meetings or join their mailing list: https://www.clug.org.za/

You might also like to join the Linux-Chix mailing list, specifically for
women using Linux: http://www.linuxchix.org/

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 967 838
Citylife House, Sturton Street, Cambridge, CB1 2QF, UK

with company number 04980791.