[afnog] Hi There

Kofi Ansa Akufo kofi.ansa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:49:39 UTC 2014

Hi Shafieya

Great to know you want to add Linux to your skill-set. There is no
substitute for practice so I suggest you load one of the Linux distros
(e.g. LinuxMINT - http://www.linuxmint.com or Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com
seem to be graphical friendly) and practice as well as READ documents. Once
you start going i suggest you learn how to use linux MAN pages to lookup
info on commands and programs uage and options.

If you also have a few pennies to invest you can also take a look at Dean
Davis site - http://www.linuxcbt.com - to get specific self paced training
guides to SUPPLEMENT READING and PRACTICE. Dean will be happy to give out
free foundation courses listed on his site. shoot him an email on his site
:)

cheers

Kofi