[afnog] privacy vs caching

Johan Bernhardsson johan at kafit.se
Mon Dec 22 07:32:16 UTC 2014

Working mostly from my office in Sweden but have clients around the
African continent.

Seychelles, Kenya, South Africa and others ...

/Johan

--
Security all the way ...

Linux/CMS/Network/Performance/Virtualisation/VoIP Consultant

Kafit AB
Orgnr:  556792-5945
Mobile: +46705111751
Sweden: +46101993005