[afnog] privacy vs caching

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:11:42 UTC 2014

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 22 Dec 2014 08:25, "Johan Bernhardsson" <johan at kafit.se> wrote:

> For Me it is a balance between security and speed and depends on the
> customer greatly.

I think this is the main rationale; and the fact that it cannot be 100%
either way would justify the need to provide option for both ends.

I for one will place caching ability above encryption due to my present
circumstances of limited, but I don't also don't want to believe I am not
safe by making that decision ;)

Cheers!