[afnog] Introducing Southern Africa Network Operators Group - SAFNOG

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Jan 29 05:25:32 UTC 2014

Hi JP

When the parents AfNOG and AfriNIC bear childrens like safnog, eanog,
tznog, ngnog etc do they split up or do they become stronger for their
children were and are born with the ideology of supporting their parents.

All this nogs are ideals born out the efforts their parents have put in
over the years, the very ultimate goal of the parents.

Noah