[afnog] Introducing Southern Africa Network Operators Group - SAFNOG

Patrick Okui pokui at psg.com
Wed Jan 29 19:25:44 UTC 2014

Hi Badru,

On  29-Jan-2014 12:27:22 (+0300), Badru Ntege wrote:
> Hi EANOG only seems to exist in Kenya.  I have not seen any activity of
> EANOG outside Kenya.

That's a valid complaint to bring up on the eanog lists (no I'm not part
of the current eanog organisers).

However, I do recall that the first eanog event was a training held in
Uganda for some ICT ministry employees. I wasn't able to participate as
a trainer but the trainers for that event are on this list ...

--
patrick