[afnog] Introducing Southern Africa Network Operators Group - SAFNOG

ata psmata2g8 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 12:22:20 UTC 2014

i share my views to make a difference. I have been following closely the lines of discussions. I have a simple question. why should we call it a NOG if its not going to support NOG services(Technical Workshops). Lets be thinking of name similar to a SUMMIT. This may actually clear the air waves.

Ata Redeemer