[afnog] Contry NOGs'

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 15:05:58 UTC 2014

Thanks Nancy for the share. I encourage countries to localize the nog. The
ngNog and ghNog are great avenues to show effect/benefits of localization.
I am sure those who are involved in the already existing nog will be
available to provide support.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.