[afnog] Contry NOGs'

Bope Domilongo Christian christianbope at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 15:33:19 UTC 2014

Dear all,

The RD Congo strongly support the idea of creating the localize nog which
is the key and proper way for the development of the community to empower
especially the youth. We have BSD congo which provide training all kind
training, support to the community (as nog). However we are working on
implementing RDnog and we are please to help our fellow African country.

Regards,
Christian Bope,
BSD Project Manager.