[afnog] 2nd. Call for Papers and Participation - I Workshop pre-IETF (Side Event to CSBC 2014)

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sat Mar 29 19:31:20 UTC 2014

On Saturday, March 29, 2014 09:23:12 PM Jean Robert
Hountomey wrote:

> Could (just reflecting loud) ISOC provide remote
> participation ?

JR, remote participation at SAFNOG-1 is in the works. There
will be more details about this closer to the meeting.

We can talk with Jan on how he would like to leverage remote
participation during his BoF so it can be as useful as
possible to all.

> Could this also be done at AfNOG in
> Djibouti ?

It would depend on Jan's schedule, I imagine. The AfNOG PC
can certainly contact Jan to discuss.