[afnog] A typical case of abuse of our resources!!!

Sunday Folayan sfolayan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:02:49 UTC 2014

On 19/09/2014 10:40, Kofi ANSA AKUFO wrote:
> On Sep 19, 2014 10:50 AM, "Sunday Folayan" <sfolayan at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> Amigo,
>
> When I last checked the policy space, there was nothing that
> showed you lighting a candle, instead of this persistent cursing of
> the darkness.
>
>> :) I wouldn't call it cursing of the darkness, but rather
>> stimulating discussion to explore our policy processes and
>> policies implemented to steer away from "lighting candles" that
>> will be blown out quickly.

It would be blown away, if such candles are lit on a windy day. Of
course, no one will notice if it is sunny as well.

Would be great if people see you as stimulating discussions, and not
belly-aching about the organization, its processes and the integrity
of the management and staff. What looks visible here, is the prophet
and not the message. Perhaps you need to change your tactics and
method for a reasonable impact. Discretion is the greater part of valour.

Sunday.