[afnog] local pref issue with HE

Tarig Yassin tariq198487 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 15:40:24 UTC 2015

sorry for the mistake....

I mean the 2nd link still preferred even it has longer AS-PATH.

Also I've contacted HE, they said all routes received from AS_1299 "telia" will be assigned local_pref =70.
this is by design and can't be changed.

this is a real issue for us, because we can't loadshare traffic properly via AS-PREPEND technique.