[afnog] RPKI

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue Jul 28 10:29:31 UTC 2015

On 28/Jul/15 11:09, Saul wrote:

> Maybe BGMon had an issue…. (with us and others)
>
> So my question is more how to get accurate realtime verification of
> what is in the DB and what others are seeing.
> http://validator.afrinic.net:8080/trust-anchors isn’t current (or even
> vaguely, despite their timers)

I suppose it'd be a case of getting to see whether the issue is with the
clients (BGPmon, HE, e.t.c.) or the source (AFRINIC).

I've successfully fixed this in the past by alerting HE to the issue,
where they then opened a ticket with AFRINIC and got it fixed. In such a
case, it's hard to say which side has the problem. Best to speak to both
of them, or put them in touch with one another.

Bug glad to see you're on your way to fixing this.

FWIW, we migrated to the new AFRINIC PKI engine a couple of weeks ago.
So far so good.