[afnog] Question about both IXP

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Wed Jun 3 19:33:37 UTC 2015

On 6/3/15 11:44 AM, Abdelmeniem Tharwat wrote:
> Dears ,
>
>                 Hope you are doing well at AIS-2015 , Kindly could you
> help me with the start point to learn about IXP.
>
> Of course I do start to search about IXP but why I am asking ? may I get
> a recommended tutorials or e-learning videos to start from.
>
> Really appreciate your support.
>

> Thnx

Hello Abdalmonem,
	In addition to the materials that Moustapha pointed you to, we have
recently taught some workshops for groups implementing IXPs.

https://nsrc.org/workshops/2015/nsrc-ait-ixp/

If you look at the Agenda page:

https://nsrc.org/workshops/2015/nsrc-ait-ixp/wiki/Agenda

There are materials and exercises you can review.

Here is an Advanced Routing Workshop:

https://nsrc.org/workshops/2015/menog15-bgp/

with a link to materials here:

https://nsrc.org/workshops/2015/menog15-bgp/wiki/Track1Agenda

And, here is an upcoming BGP/IXP workshop we are going to be teaching:

https://nsrc.org/workshops/2015/pacnog17-ws/wiki/Track1Agenda

Sincerely,
	- Hervey

> All the Best,
>
> Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila
>
> Deputy Manager, Dot Masr Registry,
>
> Operation Sector.

Hervey Allen      Assistant Director, Network Startup Resource Center
hervey at nsrc.org   http://nsrc.org/ : http://facebook.com/nsrc.org
GPG Fingerprint:  AC08 31CB E453 6C65 2AB3 4EDB CEEB 5A74 C6E5 624F