[afnog] NEW AFRINIC CEO - ALAN BARRETT

Kambey L. Kisambu kambeylk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:49:50 UTC 2015

Congratulations Alan,
Wishing you all the best!

Regards,

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 2:33 PM, nancy dotse <nancy at ghana.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Reference mail below,  please join us in congratulating one of our own -
> Alan
> on his appointment as CEO of AFRINIC.
>
> Congrats Alan!!!
>
> Best regards
> Nancy
>

> > On Fri, 27 Mar 2015, Sunday Folayan wrote:
> > >I am pleased to inform you that the board has completed the process for
> > >the recruitment of the Chief Executive Officer of AFRINIC.
> > >
> > >Mr Alan Barrett will assume the role of CEO of AFRINIC with effect from
> > >20th April 2015 for a term of 3 years in the first instance. He replaces
> > >Mr Adiel Akplogan, who served as the Pioneer CEO, until January 2015.

Kambey L. Kisambu
ICT Officer  -   Systems and Networks
e-Government Agency, President's Office, Public Service Management
Samora Avenue, Extelecom Building, 2nd Floor
P.O.Box 4273
Dar es Salaam
Mobile: +25576(1)7688450
Phone: +255222129868/74
Email: kambey.lotoishe at ega.go.tz
Personal Email: kambeylk at gmail.com

Website: www.ega.go.tz

<http://www.ega.go.tz/>

 "*You Are Never Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream"*