[afnog] NEW AFRINIC CEO - ALAN BARRETT

Alain Ilunga alilunga at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 31 19:10:12 UTC 2015

Congrat Alan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Kambey L. Kisambu" <kambeylk at gmail.com>
Date:Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 6:51
Subject:Re: [afnog] NEW AFRINIC CEO - ALAN BARRETT

Congratulations Alan,

Wishing you all the best!

Regards,

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 2:33 PM, nancy dotse <nancy at ghana.com> wrote:

Hello,

Reference mail below,  please join us in congratulating one of our own -  Alan
on his appointment as CEO of AFRINIC.

Congrats Alan!!!

Best regards
Nancy

> On Fri, 27 Mar 2015, Sunday Folayan wrote:
> >I am pleased to inform you that the board has completed the process for
> >the recruitment of the Chief Executive Officer of AFRINIC.
> >
> >Mr Alan Barrett will assume the role of CEO of AFRINIC with effect from
> >20th April 2015 for a term of 3 years in the first instance. He replaces
> >Mr Adiel Akplogan, who served as the Pioneer CEO, until January 2015.

Kambey L. Kisambu
ICT Officer  -   Systems and Networks
e-Government Agency, President's Office, Public Service Management
Samora Avenue, Extelecom Building, 2nd Floor
P.O.Box 4273
Dar es Salaam
Mobile: +25576(1)7688450
Phone: +255222129868/74
Email: kambey.lotoishe at ega.go.tz
Personal Email: kambeylk at gmail.com

Website: www.ega.go.tz

“You Are Never Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream”