[afnog] Ipam program and documentation program for the network .

JP froztbyte at froztbyte.net
Sat Sep 26 10:13:17 UTC 2015

> On 26 Sep 2015, at 11:52 AM, mohamed moheb <mmohebturkey at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dears
> I want a free and powerful  program to manage ip address space in metwork . Means it can scan and return free and used and return back description . If also it can run over normal windows editions not windows server and not  linux .
> Also if you can also help with a powerful program for documenting the network working on windows.
> So can any one help thanks in advance

I can highly recommend https://spritelink.github.io/NIPAP/ for IPAM.

There’s a fair handful of scanning tools, netdisco and such. Which you choose will depend on what you can use in your network (LLDP, SNMP, etc), so you should either provide more info on your constraints or just start looking at which will fit into your use.

-J