[afnog] Ipam program and documentation program for the network .

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Sat Sep 26 10:21:12 UTC 2015

I would also recommend NIPAP as the best of the opensource solutions, and it's probably where we would have gone had I been limited to free software.

As a note to others though that are looking to spend money, I have found no system that comes even vaguely close to being as good as 6connect's provision. That's where we ended up going and it's turned out to be money well spent!

Andrew

Sent from Outlook<http://aka.ms/Ox5hz3>