[afnog] BGP issues and strange traffic

Austin Uwudia auwudia at swifttalk.net
Thu Feb 25 08:49:33 UTC 2016

Hi Femi,

You can do this…

Go to Routing BGP

1.       Under BGP instances go to “Out Filter, pull down and select ‘Internet-Allowed-Out’”

2.       Under BGP Peers (General), “In filter: Select Dynamic-In”. Enable Remove Private AS”

Go to Routing Filter

1.       Under Route Filters, add a new filter – Chain=Dynamic-In. Action = discard

2.       Add another filter – Chain=Internet-Allowed-Out. Action=Accept. Prefix=your prefix (196.13.111.0/24)

You add as many prefixes as you have.

That should solve your problem.

Thanks,

Austin